2018 Polaris Industries RANGER CREW® 570-4 - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
RANGER CREW® 570-4 - Polaris Pursuit® Camo
- Legendary Performance. Room for 4. Unbeatable Price.
- 44 HP of Best-in-Class Utility Power
- Best-in-class 44 HP with a purpose designed, built, and tuned 567cc ProStar® 570 engine.
- Electronic Fuel Injection (EFI) to keep you moving in any weather.
- True On-Demand All Wheel Drive to give you the traction you need, when you need it.
- VersaTrac Turf Mode for tighter turns that won't tear up your lawn.
Towing & Storage
- Class-Leading Payload and Towing Capacity
- Massive 1,500 lbs towing capacity.
- 1,250 lbs payload capacity.
- Standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 500 lbs capacity.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Convenient integrated storage options.
- Designed for All-Day Riding Comfort
- Bench seat cab comfort for 4.
- 9" up-front suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- 10" of ground clearance to navigate tough terrain.
- Powerful headlights to work before dawn or after dusk.
- Customizable tilt steering wheel.
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 567cc
- Drive System Type: On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 32 x 42 x 11.5 in (81 cm x 107 cm x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,326 lb (601.4 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lb / 500 lb (N/A kg / 226.8 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Ground Clearance: 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 142 x 60 x 73 in (361 x 152 x 185 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,250 lb (567 kg)
- Person Capacity: 4
- Wheelbase: 105 in (266.7 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Not Equipped
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 50W Headlight, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Optional Accessory
- Front Tires: 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Tires: 25 x 10-12; 489
- Wheels: Stamped Steel
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Single Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- MacPherson Strut 9 in (22.9 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 25 x 10 -12; 489
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 10.0 in (25.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 25 x 10-12; 489
- Dry Weight
- 1,326 lb (601.4 kg)
- 105 in (266.7 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 10 in (25.4 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 9 gal (34.1 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 1,500 lb (680.4 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- On-Demand True AWD/2WD/VersaTrac Turf Mode