2018 Polaris Industries RANGER XP® 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
RANGER XP® 1000 EPS High Lifter Edition
- Specially Engineered for Mud Domination
- Mud Specific Gearing
- High Mount Air Intake and Vent Lines
- 13" Ground Clearance
- 28" High Lifter Outlaw 2 Tires
- 4,500 lb. Polaris HD Winch
- 80 HP to Power Through the Deep Mud
- Purpose built 999cc ProStar® 1000 engine.
- More power-80 HP with 61 lb-ft of torque-than any other side-by-side in the industry.
- High-Performance True On-Demand All-Wheel Drive to give you unmatched traction.
- High-mounted air intake and vent lines.
- Mud-specific gearing and stronger reverse chain.
Towing & Storage
- Class-Leading Towing and Payload
- Massive 2,000 lbs towing and 1,275 lbs payload capacity with standard 2" receiver hitch.
- Gas assist dump box with 1,000 lbs capacity and room for a full-size pallet.
- Adjustable suspension to maintain ground clearance when fully loaded.
- Designed for All-Day Mudding Comfort
- 10" up-front dual A-arm suspension travel and 10" independent rear suspension travel.
- Stiffer springs to maintain a full 13" of ground clearance for the deep mud.
- Powerful headlights to work before dawn or after dusk.
- Smooth, responsive variable assist Electronic Power Steering (EPS).
- Accessories to Match Any Way You Work or Ride
Engine & Drivetrain
- Cooling: Liquid
- Cylinders Displacement: 999cc
- Drive System Type: High Performance
- Engine Type: 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System/Battery: Electronic Fuel Injection
- Transmission / Final Drive: Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Bed Box Dimensions: 36.5 x 54 x 11.5 in (93 x 137 x 29 cm)
- Estimated Dry Weight: 1,561 lb (708 kg)
- Front/Rear Rack or Box Capacity: N/A lbs / 1,000 lbs (N/A kg / 454 kg)
- Fuel Capacity: 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Ground Clearance: 13 in (33 cm)
- Overall Vehicle Size: 123 x 66.5 x 77 in (312 x 169 x 196 cm)
- Payload Capacity: 1,275 lb (578 kg)
- Person Capacity: 3
- Wheelbase: 83 in (211 cm)
- Front/Rear Brakes: 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Parking Brake: Park In-Transmission
- Adjustable Driver Seat: Standard
- Cargo System: Lock & Ride®
- Front Suspension: Dual A-Arm 8 in (20.3 cm) Travel
- Hitch Towing Rating: 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Hitch Type: Standard 2 in (5 cm) Receiver
- Instrumentation: Single Analog Dial with 2 in LCD Rider Information Center, Speedometer, Tachometer, Odometer, Tripmeter, Clock, Hour Meter, Gear Indicator, Fuel Gauge, Coolant Temperature, Volt Meter, Service Indicator and Codes, Seatbelt Reminder Light, DC Outlet
- Lighting: 55W low/ 60W high, LED Tail
- Rear Suspension: Dual A-Arm, IRS 8.8 in (22.4 cm) Travel
- Tilt Steering: Standard
- Electronic Power Steering: Standard
- Front Tires: 28 x 9.5-14; Outlaw 2
- Rear Tires: 28 x 11-14; Outlaw 2
- Wheels: Cast Aluminum Buckle
NOTES:The Polaris RANGER® can be hazardous to operate and is not intended for on-road use. Driver must be at least 16 years old with a valid driver's license to operate. Passengers must be at least 12 years old. Drivers and passengers should always wear helmets, eye protection, and seat belts. Always use cab nets or doors (as equipped). Never engage in stunt driving, and avoid excessive speeds and sharp turns. Riding and alcohol / drugs don't mix. All drivers should take a safety training course. Call 800‑342‑3764 for additional information. Check local laws before riding on trails. ©2018 Polaris Industries Inc.
- Engine Type
- 4-Stroke Twin Cylinder DOHC
- Fuel System
- Electronic Fuel Injection
- Front Suspension
- Dual A-Arm 8 in (20.3 cm) Travel
- Front Brakes
- 4-Wheel Hydraulic Disc with Dual-Bore Front Calipers
- Front Tire
- 28 x 9.5-14; Outlaw 2
- Rear Suspension
- Dual A-Arm, IRS 8.8 in (22.4 cm) Travel
- Rear Tire
- 28 x 11-14; Outlaw 2
- Dry Weight
- 1,561 lb (708 kg)
- 83 in (211 cm)
- Ground Clearance
- 13 in (33 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 11.5 gal (43.5 L)
- Towing Capacity
- 2,000 lb (907 kg)
- Automatic PVT H/L/N/R/P; Shaft
- Drive System
- High Performance