2018 Snapper SP Series SP90
Call for Price
Easy to use, easy to own, this premium lineup of 5 Snapper Self Propelled Lawn Mowers offer better maneuverability on flat, hilly or uneven terrain with their rear-wheel drive system. The high-performance Briggs & Stratton 175cc OHV 775 Professional Series Engine is easy to start featuring the ReadyStart, no prime, no choke, just pull for power (select models). The versatile 3-in-1 cutting deck lets you choose your cut finish fro mulching, bagging or side discharge. The single-lever height adjustment makes adjusting the mower height easy with 6 grass-cutting settings. And the adjustable ergonomic handle for easy comfort. The deck washout port lets you easily clean the mower with a garden hose. All this with a 3-year limited warranty.
- Easily Pick The Cut Height: Change the height-of-cut with easy-to-use adjustment handles. A single or dual-lever (model dependent) allows you to move the deck up or down between 6-positions to select the ideal cutting height for your lawn.
- Just the Right Height: Short or tall, these lawn mowers are adjustable for all operators. Choose from 3 operator handle height settings for comfortable mowing.
- Simple to Start: Briggs & Stratton® Engines have the power, durability and features to keep you mowing year after year. ReadyStart® No Choke Starting makes choking your engine a thing of the past and allows for quick and easy starts every time. Plus, some models even feature JUST CHECK & ADD™ - no oil changes needed. Ever.
- 3-n-1: Choose your desired cut finish with 3-n-1 lawn mower decks that allow you to mulch, rear bag or side discharge.
- Choose Your Speed: Self-propelled mowers make mowing even easier. Choose from a single-speed front-wheel drive model (SP65), or opt for a model with variable speeds for more versatility (front-wheel drive - SP80 or SP100/rear-wheel drive - SP90 or SP105).
- Model: 1696701
- Marketing Model: SP90
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Model: 775 Professional Series™
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross) *: 7.75
- Starting Type: Ready Start w/ Check & Add
- Engine Displacement (cc): 175
- OHV: Yes
- Transmission Type: Self-Propelled
- Drive System: Rear Wheel Drive
- Ground Speed-Fwd (mph): Variable, up to 3.5
- Cutting Width (in): 21
- Blade Type: Standard
- Height-of-Cut (in): 1.25-3.75
- Comfort Grip Handle Bar: 3 Position Adjustable, Rubber Grip
- Front Wheel Size (in): 8
- Rear Wheel Size (in): 8
- Residential Warranty (Product) †: 3-Years Limited
- Commercial Warranty (Product) †: N/A
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Type
- 775 Professional Series™
- Wheel Size
- 8 in.
- Deck Size
- 21 in.